W. D. GANN: MAGIC IN THE MARKETS
SUMMER 2020, ONLINE
To honor commitments made prior to the extended COVID-19 global lockdown, we are offering an online option for “Magic In The Markets” only for the summer of 2020. For more details and special registration procedures CLICK HERE. Unlike many businesses during this time, the market opens every single day, and each new day presents a fresh opportunity to make money for those who understand it.
What if you could predict in advance the trend, duration, turn times, breakouts, and cycle alternation of your market down to within 3 minutes or a few cents? Or precisely predict to what price a market will pull back to in a trend? Enter W. D. Gann’s Law of Vibration, which is the true esoteric key to W. D. Gann’s unusual trading and analysis methods. VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE on our new site.
“Magic In The Markets” contains the entire catalogue of W. D. Gann’s original, unpublished technical analysis and trading techniques. Systemized and back-tested for the trading professional or analyst, Gann believed his methods LED the market. instead of following past market data. Gann’s methods are based on factors Gann believed to be the cause of movements in financial markets, instead of following their effects. In “Magic In The Markets,” W. D. Gann’s methods are applied to intraday, intra-week, monthly, yearly, and biennial timeframes of most modern financial markets. Gann’s claim to fame was his ability to forecast, in advance, when the market would turn, what price it would hit, when it would top or bottom, and which way it would go.
Gann’s leading indicators fill in the gaps left by conventional technical analysis that simply follows price and time. Gann’s methods are best used as the fulfillment of conventional technical analysis, and not its replacement. Gann’s techniques can provide, in advance, a turn time for Elliot Waves, a pinpoint for the momentum trader’s pullbacks, a total range expectation for the trend follower, the trend direction and duration prediction for relative strength followers, hidden breakout and breakdown levels for early entries, and exact top/bottom price projections for extreme faders.
Of course W. D. Gann created technical analysis combinations which uniquely used his elements. While several of the ways Gann combined these methods are presented in “Magic,” we recommend already having an approach to the financial markets and using Gann’s methods to answer the questions conventional technical analysis doesn’t. As these tools don’t exist anywhere else we know of, they can also acts as incredibly accurate filters for risk and projections of reward.
“Magic” communicates Gann’s original methods by including the transmundane, orphic schematics were W. D. Gann’s foundation of his predictive indictators. These formulas, passed on to Gann by the Freemasons of the early 1900s, are exogenous, or external to financial market data. Our proprietary formula for normalizing Gann’s non-linear data allows for simple, superior back-testing and an objective and predictable technical analysis system. This arcane system is the underlying “glue” that unifies all of the different techniques W. D. Gann used to analyze and trade the markets. Read MORE ABOUT ‘MAGIC’ on our new site.
Each technique included in “Magic” has been decoded from W.D. Gann’s books, courses, writings, and recommended reading. These methods are taught in precise mathematical formulas which are systemized and back-tested in their application to modern markets. Pictorial back-testing, frequently displaying every trade signal or indicator function going back years for most markets and timeframes, is provided to each recipient of the course.
To honor previous commitments given the extended COVID-19 global lockdown, for summer 2020 only we are offering an online option for “Magic In The Markets.” There will be an “Americas, Europe, and Middle East” group July 31st – August 3rd (seminar full sorry), and an “Australia, New Zealand, Japan” group July 17th – 20th. For more details and special registration procedures CLICK HERE or VIEW SYLLABUS & SESSION TIMES. Course has 2 pricing options:
- 1 $9,300 total includes 4 day seminar, 400+ page manual, free ongoing follow-up through webinars, free Skype consultations, free attendance at future seminars, free upgrades to the manual, and complimentary subscription to our Empire Newsletter ad infinitum.
- 2 $7,700 total includes 4 day seminar, 400+ page manual, 3 free Skype sessions.
Serious inquiries can reach us by email or phone at: email@example.com or 312-532-2116 11am – 4:30pm CST M-F. We also want to ensure that you are in a position to benefit from this course before you register. After we affirm your registration, you can REGISTER here or by using button on the bottom of this page.
VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE on our new site. “Magic In The Markets” includes:
- NEW! Gann’s true Mechanical/Overnight method on AAPL, ES Futures, Crude, Gold, and Wheat. Back-tested one year.
- The esoteric Law of Vibration and orphic schematics Gann learned from early Freemasons that became the foundation of his trading system.
- Gann’s 2 real methods of annual forecasting: “Curve #1” and “Curve #2.” Also applied to intraday forecasts.
- The complete alternating cycle generation method used by W. D. Gann, Including lunar, annual, and ‘Robert Gordon’s 7 Days’ from ‘Tunnel.’
- The unique time, price and volume cycles Gann found to repeat every day, week, and year in your market instrument for its entire life.
- How Gann determined, in advance, intraday, intra-week, and yearly turn times down to a 4 minute window.
- Robert Gordon’s “Major Motors” and “Cotton” campaigns from ‘Tunnel,’- how Gann calculated the “magic polarity price” that determines breakouts/downs.
- Gann’s mathematical formula to predict, in advance, tops, bottoms, and pullback prices within ticks on all markets and timeframes.
- Gann’s unique ‘galactic’ astrology that was the basis of his advance trend finder, or Robert Gordon’s “Mind Reading Machine.”
- How to “tune” your favorite indicators to the unique Gann cycle that your particular stock or future vibrates to for uncanny efficiency.
- W. D. Gann’s unique method for determining exact, repeating price ranges, measured moves and S/R for each stock or future.
- Our unique Gann Wheel “numbered squares” chart-based price indicator with open code.
- Learn to draw the incredibly powerful predictive geometry of Luther Jensen (a former associate of W. D. Gann).
- How W. D. Gann really used the Gann fan, angle and “pyramiding.”
- How W. D. Gann used ‘Day Divination’ to predict in advance whether each day would be up or down and make 268 profitable trades out of 288 on Union Pacific stock in 1908.
- Our unique W. D. Gann “Law of Vibration” price prediction formula on Excel and chart templates, including open code.
- Years of back-testing of most methods and indicators pictorially displayed.
- Free ongoing follow-up via exclusive webinars, upgrades, consultations, and admittance to future seminars (lifetime follow up option).
- Over 10 unique, customized indicators in Esignal & Wave59 formats with open code.
A 400+ page manual with examples, details of techniques, and precise formulas will be included. Recently edited and re-formatted by a publisher, we consider the foremost manual available that teaches the true trading system and methods of W. D. Gann. Each recipient of this seminar must sign extensive NDAs (non-disclosure and resale) and hold-harmless agreements before being allowed to take this course.
Futures, Equities, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and is not suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the equities, futures and options markets. Do not trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those W. D. Gann claimed or anything shown on this website. The past performance of any trading method, strategy, or technical analysis technique, system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No one associated with this seminar or Tradingwdgann.com are Registered Investment Advisors, Commodity Trading Advisors, or certified, registered, affiliated or approved in in any way with either the National Futures Association, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, or any other organization.
The “Magic In The Markets” course exegetes and replicates, as best as possible, the original technical analysis, strategies, and trading techniques of the late trader W.D. Gann; and not necessarily the exact trading methods of the presenter of the course or any other individual or entity. You may not be able to duplicate the trading results of W.D. Gann for many reasons, including, but not limited to, skill of the individual trader and the changes in financial markets since Gann traded. Recipients of this course receive hypothetical, back–tested data and not actual trading results. Technical analysis, indicators, strategies, and trading techniques, including any descriptions or evaluations of their performance, included in this course and displayed on this website, are described and evaluated based on hypothetical back-testing, and not the actual trades or earnings of any individual or entity. Course includes far more applications to market instruments and time frames than the presenter can possibly trade. Course author & presenter has sources of income in addition to his work with financial markets. In any and all descriptions of this course, or any information displayed on this website, no individual or entity, including past clients or course presenter, “hold themselves out” as achieving a certain level of success as trader or amassing any level of wealth derived from any or all of the information displayed on this website or included in any course offered on this website.
“Magic In The Markets” teaches the individual technical analysis, trading methods, strategies, and indicators we believe W. D. Gann used in financial markets, occasionally demonstrated by showing different ways Gann combined them to work together. These combinations do not constitute a “futures trading system” or a “stock trading system.” Nothing shown or described on this website should be taken as any individual or entity claiming, inferring, or insinuating, in any way. No one associated with this course or this website accurately track earnings of past clients from the course.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.