W. D. GANN: MAGIC IN THE MARKETS
October 1-4, Online
What if you could predict in advance the duration & direction of trend, turn times, breakout levels, and cycle alternation of your market down to within 3 minutes or a few cents? Or precisely predict what price a market will pull back to in a trend or bottom on in to end a run? Enter W. D. Gann’s Law of Vibration, which is the true key to W. D. Gann’s unusual trading and analysis methods. This foundation served as his ‘control system’ which tied all his market methods together to work harmoniously. VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE of the complete list of market techniques and strategies on our the Arcanum Market Research website.
“Magic In The Markets” conveys the entire catalogue of W. D. Gann’s original, unpublished technical analysis and trading techniques. Gann’s writings demonstrate how his methods LEAD financial markets, instead of following past market data. His discoveries hinge on factors believed to cause the movements in financial markets, instead of following the effects of price. The trading methods Gann really used bear little resemblance to these simple arrangements of the material in his books that saturates the internet.
W. D. Gann’s leading indicators fill in gaping holes left by conventional technical analysis, which simply follows price and time. His techniques offer a perfect compliment to conventional technical analysis, instead of acting as a replacement. The unpublished trading techniques of W. D. Gann have the unique ability to supply turn times in Elliot Waves, pinpoint the momentum trader’s pullbacks, plot total range expectations for trend followers, devise trend direction and duration for relative strength followers, uncover hidden breakout and breakdown levels for early entries, and confirm EXACT top/bottom price projections for extreme fades.
Many use these tools as incredibly accurate filters for risk and projections of reward, because professional traders are unable to find anything like them in conventional technical analysis toolboxes.
“Magic” communicates W. D. Gann’s original, unpublished methods by including the transmundane, orphic schematics which form the foundation of Gann’s predictive indicators. These precise mathematical formulas, passed to W. D. Gann by the Freemasons of the early 1900s, are exogenous, or external to financial market data. Our proprietary formula for normalizing Gann’s non-linear data allows for simple, superior back-testing- making Gann analysis objective and predictable. These arcane constants embody the underlying “glue” that unifies all Gann’s different techniques. Read MORE ABOUT ‘MAGIC’ on our new site.
Each technique included in “Magic” is decoded from W.D. Gann’s books, courses, writings, and recommended reading. These methods are taught in precise mathematical formulas, which are organized and back-tested in their application to modern markets. The methods work best on today’s major, active, liquid financial markets, and are applied to intraday, intra-week, monthly, yearly, and biennial timeframes.
Pictorial back-testing, frequently displaying every trade signal or indicator function going back years for most markets and timeframes, is provided to each recipient of the course.
Our next presentation of “W. D. Gann: Magic In The Markets” is scheduled for October 1- 4, 2021. The unfortunate renewal of COVID travel restrictions and lockdowns have compelled us to repeat the online format. This training group is limited to 5 with 1 space reserved so far.
Course has 2 pricing options:
- 1 $9,300 total includes 4 day training sessions, 426+ page manual, free ongoing follow-up through webinars, free Skype consultations, free attendance at future seminars, free upgrades to the manual, and complimentary subscription to our Empire Newsletter ad infinitum.
- 2 $7,700 total includes 4 day seminar, 400+ page manual, 3 free Skype sessions.
Serious inquiries can reach us by email or phone at: email@example.com or 312-532-2116 11am – 4:30pm CST M-F. We also want to ensure that you are in a position to benefit from this course before you register. After we affirm your registration, you can REGISTER here or by using button on the bottom of this page.
VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE on our new site. “Magic In The Markets” includes:
- NEW! Gann’s true Mechanical/Overnight method on AAPL, ES Futures, Crude, Gold, and Wheat. Back-tested one year.
- The esoteric Law of Vibration and orphic schematics Gann learned from early Freemasons that became the foundation of his trading system.
- Gann’s 2 real methods of annual forecasting: “Curve #1” and “Curve #2.” Also applied to intraday forecasts.
- The complete alternating cycle generation method used by W. D. Gann, Including lunar, annual, and ‘Robert Gordon’s 7 Days’ from ‘Tunnel.’
- The unique time, price and volume cycles Gann found to repeat every day, week, and year in your market instrument for its entire life.
- How Gann determined, in advance, intraday, intra-week, and yearly turn times down to a 4 minute window.
- Robert Gordon’s “Major Motors” and “Cotton” campaigns from ‘Tunnel,’- how Gann calculated the “magic polarity price” that determines breakouts/downs.
- Gann’s mathematical formula to predict, in advance, tops, bottoms, and pullback prices within ticks on all markets and timeframes.
- Gann’s unique ‘galactic’ astrology that was the basis of his advance trend finder, or Robert Gordon’s “Mind Reading Machine.”
- How to “tune” your favorite indicators to the unique Gann cycle that your particular stock or future vibrates to for uncanny efficiency.
- W. D. Gann’s unique method for determining exact, repeating price ranges, measured moves and S/R for each stock or future.
- Our unique Gann Wheel “numbered squares” chart-based price indicator with open code.
- Learn to draw the incredibly powerful predictive geometry of Luther Jensen (a former associate of W. D. Gann).
- How W. D. Gann really used the Gann fan, angle and “pyramiding.”
- How W. D. Gann used ‘Day Divination’ to predict in advance whether each day would be up or down and make 268 profitable trades out of 288 on Union Pacific stock in 1908.
- Our unique W. D. Gann “Law of Vibration” price prediction formula on Excel and chart templates, including open code.
- Years of back-testing of most methods and indicators pictorially displayed.
- Free ongoing follow-up via exclusive webinars, upgrades, consultations, and admittance to future seminars (lifetime follow up option).
- Over 10 unique, customized indicators with open code.
A 400+ page manual with examples, details of techniques, and precise formulas will be included. Recently edited and re-formatted by a publisher, we consider the foremost manual available that teaches the true trading system and methods of W. D. Gann. Each recipient of this seminar must sign extensive NDAs (non-disclosure and resale) and hold-harmless agreements before being allowed to take this course.
Futures, Equities, and Options trading/investing has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and is not suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the equities, futures and options markets. Do not trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those W. D. Gann claimed or anything shown on this website. The past performance of any trading method, strategy, or technical analysis technique, system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No one associated with this seminar or Tradingwdgann.com are Registered Investment Advisors, Commodity Trading Advisors, or certified, registered, affiliated or approved in in any way with either the National Futures Association, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, or any other organization.
The “Magic In The Markets” course exegetes and replicates, as accurately as possible, the original technical analysis, strategies, and market techniques of the late W.D. Gann; and not necessarily the exact trading methods of course presenter or any other individual or entity. You may not be able to duplicate the results of W.D. Gann for many reasons, including, but not limited to, skill of the individual and the changes in financial markets since Gann wrote about them. Recipients of this course receive hypothetical, back–tested data and not actual trading results. Technical analysis, indicators, strategies, and market techniques, including any descriptions or evaluations of their performance, included in this course and displayed on this website, are described and evaluated based on hypothetical back-testing, and not the actual trades or earnings of any individual or entity. Course includes far more applications to market instruments and time frames than the presenter can possibly implement. Course author & presenter has sources of income in addition to his work with financial markets. In any and all descriptions of this course, or any information displayed on this website, no individual or entity, including past clients or course presenter, “hold themselves out” as achieving any level of success trading or amassing any level of wealth or income derived from any course offered on this website or any or all of the information displayed on this website.
“Magic In The Markets” teaches the individual technical analysis, market methods, strategies, and indicators we believe W. D. Gann used in financial markets, occasionally demonstrated by showing different ways Gann combined them to work together. Neither These combinations, nor anything displayed on this website or offered in any course on this website constitute a “futures trading system” or a “stock trading system.” Nothing shown or described on this website should be taken as any individual or entity claiming, inferring, or insinuating, investment advice in any way. No one associated with course or this website accurately verifies or tracks results of past clients.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.