W. D. GANN: MAGIC IN THE MARKETS
APRIL 2020, Chicago
“Magic In The Markets” contains the entire catalogue of W. D. Gann’s original technical analysis and trading techniques. Systemized and back-tested for the trading professional or analyst, Gann believed his methods LED the market instead of following past market data. In “Magic In The Markets,” W. D. Gann’s methods are applied to intraday, intra-week, monthly, yearly, and biennial timeframes of most modern financial markets. Gann’s claim to fame was his ability to forecast in advance when the market would turn, what price it would hit, and which way it would go. These methods are based on factors Gann believed to be the cause of movements in financial markets, instead of following their effects.
Gann’s toolbox of leading indicators fill in the gaps left by conventional technical analysis that simply follows price and time. Gann’s methods are best used as the fulfillment of conventional technical analysis, and not its replacement. These methods can provide, in advance, a turn time for Elliot Wave and the momentum trader’s pullbacks, a total range expectation for the trend follower, trend direction and duration prediction for relative strength followers, hidden breakout and breakdown levels for early entries, and exact top/bottom price projections for extreme faders.
Of course W. D. Gann created technical analysis combinations which uniquely used his elements. While several of the ways Gann combined these methods are presented in “Magic,” we recommend already having an approach to the financial markets and using Gann’s methods to answer the questions conventional technical analysis doesn’t. As these tools don’t exist anywhere else we know of, they can also acts as incredibly accurate filters for risk and projections of reward.
“Magic” communicates Gann’s original methods by including the transmundane, orphic schematics that W. D. Gann used to predict the markets in advance. These formulas, passed on to Gann by the Freemasons of the early 1900s, are exogenous, or external to financial market data. Our proprietary formula for normalizing Gann’s non-linear data allows for simple, superior back-testing accuracy and an objective and predictable technical analysis system. This arcane foundation is the underlying “glue” that unifies all of the different techniques W. D. Gann used to analyze and trade the markets. Read MORE ABOUT ‘MAGIC’ on our new site.
Each technique included in “Magic” has been decoded from W.D. Gann’s books, courses, writings, and recommended reading. These methods are taught in precise mathematical formulas which are systemized and back-tested in their application to modern markets. Pictorial back-testing, frequently displaying every trade signal or indicator function going back years for most markets and timeframes, is provided to each recipient of the course.
Our “Magic in the Markets” Course is limited to 5 analysts or traders maximum, and will only be presented in-personat our new Gann Center in Rosemont, Illinois. The next opportunity to take the course will be April of 2020. Course has 2 pricing options:
- 1 $9,300 total includes 4 day seminar, 350+ page manual, free ongoing follow-up through webinars, free Skype consultations, free attendance at future seminars, free upgrades to the manual, and complimentary subscription to our Empire Newsletter ad infinitum.
- 2 $7,700 total includes 4 day seminar, 350+ page manual, 3 free Skype sessions.
For more information, contact us by email or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-532-2116 11am – 4:30pm CST M-F. We also want to ensure that you are in a position to benefit from this course before before you register. After we affirm your registration, you can REGISTER here or by using button on the bottom of this page.
Our new Gann Center is located directly on River Road just seconds from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in the heart of all major hotels and restaurants in Chicago’s Rosemont Entertainment District.
VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE on our new site. “Magic In The Markets” includes:
- The esoteric Law of Vibration and orphic schematics Gann learned from early Freemasons that became the foundation of his trading system.
- Gann’s 2 real methods of annual forecasting: “Curve #1” and “Curve #2. Also applied to intraday and monthly forecasts.
- The complete alternating cycle generation method used by W. D. Gann, Including lunar, annual, and ‘Robert Gordon’s 7 Days’ from ‘Tunnel.’
- The unique time, price and volume cycles Gann found to repeat every day, week, and year in your market instrument for its entire life.
- How Gann determined in advance intraday, intra-week, and yearly turn times down to a 4 minute window.
- Robert Gordon’s “Major Motors” and “Cotton” campaigns from ‘Tunnel,’ and how Gann calculated the “magic polarity price” that determines breakouts/downs.
- Gann’s mathematical formula to predict in advance tops, bottoms, and pullback prices within ticks on all markets and timeframes.
- Gann’s unique ‘galactic’ astrology that was the basis of his advance trend finder, or Robert Gordon’s “Mind Reading Machine.”
- How to “tune” your favorite indicators to the unique Gann cycle that your particular stock or future vibrates to for uncanny efficency.
- W. D. Gann’s unique method for determining repeating price ranges, measured moves and S/R for each stock or future.
- Our unique Gann Wheel “numbered squares” chart-based price indicator with open code.
- Learn to draw the incredibly powerful predictive geometry of Luther Jensen (a former associate of W. D. Gann).
- How W. D. Gann really used the Gann fan, angle and “pyramiding.”
- How W. D. Gann used ‘Day Divination’ to predict in advance whether each day would be up or down and make 268 profitable trades out of 288 on Union Pacific stock in 1908.
- Our unique W. D. Gann “Law of Vibration” price prediction formula on Excel and chart templates, including open code.
- Years of back-testing of most methods and indicators pictorially displayed.
- Free ongoing follow-up via exclusive webinars, upgrades, consultations, and admittance to future seminars (lifetime follow up option).
- Over 10 unique, customized indicators in Esignal & Wave59 formats with open code.
A 350+ page manaual with examples, details of techniques, and precise formulas will be included. Recently edited and re-formatted by a publisher, we consider the foremost manual available that teaches the true trading system and methods of W. D. Gann. Each recipient of this seminar must sign extensive NDAs (non-disclosure and resale) and hold-harmless agreements before being allowed to take this course. To inquire about scheduling or more information, see order button below, email us at: email@example.com, or call 312-532-2116
DISCLAIMERFutures, Equities, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and is not suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to anything shown on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No one associated with this seminar or Chicagodaytrading.com are Registered Investment Advisors, Commodity Trading Advisors, or certified, registered, affiliated or approved in in any way with either the National Futures Association, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, or any other organization.
The “Magic In The Markets” course exegetes and replicates, as best as possible, the original trading and analysis techniques of the late trader W.D. Gann; and not necessarily the trading methods of the author or presenter of the course. Traders using Gann’s techniques may not be able to duplicate the trading results of W.D. Gann for many reasons, including, but not limited to, skill of the individual trader and the changes in financial markets since Gann traded. Recipients of this course receive hypothetical, back–tested data and not actual trading results. In an attempt to include all the markets and time frames that Gann traded during his lifetime, course includes far more applications to market instruments and time frames than the author or presenter can possibly trade. Course author & presenter has sources of income apart from trading. The “Magic In The Markets” is accompanied by robust hypothetical back–testing of the function of analysis indicators and trading methods we believe W. D. Gann used. These results far exceed industry standards of back-testing in most cases and are displayed pictorially. None of the information on this website is meant to imply any type or amount of return on investment.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.