W. D. GANN: MAGIC IN THE MARKETSWhat if you could predict in advance of your market, the trend and duration, turn times, break prices, and the end of runs down to within 3 minutes or a few cents? Or precisely predict to what price a market will pull back to in a trend? Enter W. D. Gann’s Law of Vibration, which is the true esoteric key to W. D. Gann’s unusual trading and analysis methods. VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE.
“Magic In The Markets” is robust, detailed and comprehensive- containing the catalogue of W. D. Gann’s entire, original trading and analysis techniques. Systemized and back-tested for the trading professional, Gann believed these trading and analysis methods LEAD the market instead of following past market data. In “Magic In The Markets,” Gann’s methods are applied to intraday, intra-week, monthly, yearly, and biennial timeframes of most modern financial markets. His claim to fame was that he could forecast in advance when the market would turn, what price it would hit, and which way it would go. The methods are based on factors Gann believed caused movements in financial markets, instead of their after-effects. VIEW REAL-TIME PREDICTIONS.
The inclusion of the transmundane, orphic schematics that enable Gann’s trading methods to lead the market sets “Magic” apart from any other Gann instruction or trading course. These esoteric, non-linear variables that the early 1900s Freemasons passed to Gann are external to market data. Trading in this manner empowers open-minded quant traders and prop firms to lead the market, while every machine-learning guru out there is really following past market data. The non-linear nature of these variables also allow for simple, superior testing accuracy and more objective predictability. This arcane foundation is the underlying “glue” that unifies all of Gann’s different techniques and binds price and time together in concert. Read MORE ABOUT ‘MAGIC.’
W. D. Gann was an active, consistent trader who used these leading indicators to achieve his advantage. “Magic In The Markets” is geared for the trading professional or analysis who desires to incorporate the unique and predictive nature of these techniques into his or her consistent interaction with the markets. Decoded from his books, courses, and other writings, W. D. Gann’s original, authentic analysis and trading methods are presented in precise mathematical formulas which are systemized and back-tested in their application to modern markets. Pictorial back-testing, frequently displaying every trade signal in data samples for most markets and timeframes, is given to each recipient of the course. Feedback from our alumn (including traders for some of the largest financial houses in the world) tell us that this course is globally unmatched when it comes to the authenticity, accuracy and application of W. D. Gann’s original methods.
Our “Magic in the Markets” Course is limited to 5 traders maximum, and is only presented in-person at our new Gann Center in Rosemont, Illinois. Course has 2 pricing options:
- 1 $9,300 total includes 4 day seminar, 350+ page manual, free ongoing follow-up through webinars, free Skype consultations, free attendance at future seminars, free upgrades to the manual, and complimentary subscription to our Empire Newsletter ad infinitum.
- 2 $7,700 total includes 4 day seminar, 350+ page manual, 3 free Skype sessions.
To schedule the next “Magic In The Markets” Course, please contact us by email or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-532-2116 11am – 4:30pm CST M-F. We also want to ensure that you are in a position to benefit from this course before before you register. After we affirm your registration, you can REGISTER here or by using button on the bottom of this page.
Our new Gann Center is located directly on River Road just seconds from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport in the heart of all major hotels and restaurants in Chicago’s Rosemont Entertainment District.
VIEW OUTLINE & SCHEDULE. “Magic In The Markets” includes:
- The esoteric Law of Vibration and orphic schematics Gann learned from early Freemasons that became the foundation of his trading system.
- Gann’s 2 real methods of annual forecasting: “Curve #1” and “Curve #2. Also applied to intraday and monthly forecasts.
- The unique time, price and volume cycles Gann found to repeat every day, week, and year in your market instrument for its entire life.
- How Gann determined in advance intraday, intra-week, and yearly turn times down to a 4 minute window.
- How Gann calculated the “magic polarity price” that determines breakouts/downs. Think Robert Gordon’s “Major Motors” and “Cotton” campaigns.
- Gann’s mathematical formula to predict in advance tops, bottoms, and pullback prices within ticks on all markets and timeframes.
- Gann’s unique ‘galactic’ astrology that was the basis of his advance trend finder, or Robert Gordon’s “Mind Reading Machine.”
- How to “tune” your favorite indicators to the unique Gann cycle that your particular stock or future vibrates to for uncanny efficency.
- Gann’s unique price range, measured moves and S/R for each stock or future.
- Our unique Gann Wheel “numbered squares” chart-based price indicator with open code.
- Learn to draw the incredibly powerful predictive geometry of Luther Jensen (a former associate of W. D. Gann).
- How Gann really used the Gann fan, angle and “pyramiding.”
- Gann’s Intraday, weekly and monthly trading rules on the ES, crude, gold, soybeans, corn and other major markets used in Robert Gordon’s “Major Motors” campaign in “Tunnel Thru The Air.”.
- Our unique W. D. Gann “Law of Vibration” price prediction formula on Excel and chart templates, including open code.
- Back-testing of many systems and markets displaying pictures of every trade in some cases going back years.
- Free ongoing exclusive webinars, upgrades, consultations, and admittance to future seminars.
- Over 10 unique, customized indicators in Esignal & Wave59 formats with open code.
A 350+ page book with examples, details of techniques, and precise formulas will be included. Recently edited and re-formatted by a publisher, we consider the foremost manual available that teaches the true trading system and methods of W. D. Gann. Each recipient of this seminar must sign extensive NDAs (non-disclosure and resale) and hold-harmless agreements before being allowed to take this course. To inquire about scheduling or more information, see order button below, email us at: email@example.com, or call 312-532-2116
DISCLAIMERFutures, Equities, and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and is not suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to anything shown on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. No one associated with this seminar or Chicagodaytrading.com are Registered Investment Advisors, Commodity Trading Advisors, or certified, registered, affiliated or approved in in any way with either the National Futures Association, Securities and Exchange Commission, Commodities Futures Trading Commission, or any other organization.
The “Magic In The Markets” course exegetes and replicates, as best as possible, the original trading and analysis techniques of the late trader W.D. Gann; and not necessarily the trading methods of the author or presenter of the course. Traders using Gann’s techniques may not be able to duplicate the trading results of W.D. Gann for many reasons, including, but not limited to, skill of the individual trader and the changes in financial markets since Gann traded. Recipients of this course receive hypothetical, back–tested data and not actual trading results. In an attempt to include all the markets and time frames that Gann traded during his lifetime, course includes far more applications to market instruments and time frames than the author or presenter can possibly trade. Course author & presenter has sources of income apart from trading. “Magic in the Markets” contains both Gann’s combinations of trading & analysis techniques and standalone techniques that can be integrated into existing analysis or trading approaches. Hypothetical back–testing of the performance of the function of analysis techniques are displayed pictorially for many markets and time frames on recent market data.
CFTC RULE 4.41
HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.